Finally, a holistic approach to local business marketing.
Websites that make the phone ring.
Get more leads, guaranteed.
For contractors, attorneys, and other service professionals. Our holistic, data-driven approach often generates leads in as few as 7 days.
Small Business Website Design
Your website tells prospective customers about your business, but its real purpose is very direct. Your website is your online salesperson, designed to get customers to call.
You’ll find plenty of online tips and tricks about creating a website. Reviewing this information is time consuming and the process of finding the right solution for your company can be frustrating. LocalSight.net has expertise in web design for small businesses and has developed a range of options to fit your needs and your budget. Our easy-to-use packages provide content and structure that works. You’ll soon have a lead-generating website. Each LocalSight.net package will produce results.
Choosing a Small Business Web Designer for Your Needs and Budget
As you talk with web designers about your small business website, ask these questions to learn how they address important metrics:
- How will you attract targeted traffic? Getting targeted traffic means visitors to your site are interested in your business services.
- How will you convert traffic into leads? You’ll want these targeted visitors to be able to reach you through a phone call, email, or contact form.
- What types of content are included? Text-heavy websites are a difficult for consumers to use as they click through page after page of paragraphs. A mix of visuals, video, testimonials or interesting articles is more likely to hold consumer interest in your site and your services.
- Will you build a strong digital footprint? Content written about your small business makes up the majority of your ‘digital footprint.’ Your digital footprint extends to other areas such as service sites (e.g., the Better Business Bureau), your blog, and social media platforms like LinkedIn or Twitter. Your ‘voice’ and presence in these areas should have a consistent focus and confident tone that demonstrates your experience. Elements should direct consumers to your website.
- What about clear CTAs? A webpage encourages consumers to become customers with clear direction such as ‘contact us for more information’ or ‘fill out this form to receive our free ebook.’ These calls to action deliver better conversions.
We treat websites like the assets they should be.
Combined, these elements create a lead-generation machine.
Elements of a Good Small Business Website
Getting a pledge to structure your site for leads is a starting point. Now, find out how the website designer plans to deliver results. Ask about their ideas for the following areas:
Relevant content will draw more traffic to your site. You may hear website developers say they focus on search engine optimization (SEO). Writing for a machine doesn’t promote engagement. Your business will show up during a search, but the information you provide about your services and customers tells visitors what they need to know.
What does Local Sight offer to deliver engaging information?
- Product and service pages. A simple listing of the products and services you provide is incomplete. We’ll create individual pages for products, technologies, consulting – each product or service you offer – to demonstrate your expertise completely and improve your visibility during searches.
- Location pages. If you serve multiple cities, we provide dedicated location pages so customers searching by city will find you.
- Updated blog. Maintaining a blog may fall to the bottom of your priority list. We enjoy writing and will create active blogs around key questions in your industry. You’ll see more traffic as customers search for topics such as ‘what type of accounting support do I need for tax preparation this year.’ We also incorporate an IFTTT network (if this, then that) to promote your updates on social media sites.
- Video slideshows. We can illustrate your key points of difference in a video slideshow. Visuals encourage engagement, demonstrates your expertise and gives you more variety of content for the web.
Case Studies, Information Videos and Customer Testimonials
Content we create for your site will include visuals, but we encourage small businesses to include case studies (or white papers), information (or demonstration) videos, and customer feedback. These additional elements demonstrate your expertise and capabilities, acting as an on-demand sales presentation for potential customers.
For a case study, key elements we recommend including are:
- The customer’s story. Explain the customer’s problem or need and the solution you provided.
- Images and easy-to-read formatting. You’ll get more engagement when the case study includes visuals.
- Actual results. Share real numbers about how your solution made a difference for the customer.
- Customer location (city). We’ll ensure customer privacy is maintained while improving search engine functionality by mentioning the location.
We go beyond location pages to create location-specific content, such as:
- Location-specific service pages. If you have satellite locations in three cities, Local Sight creates pages targeting your industry for all locations (‘accounting services + city’).
- Location-specific case studies and informational videos. Website visitors learn about your interactions in their city or hear testimonials from customers in their neighborhood. Your credibility as a local provider improves, and search engine performance is stronger when location-specific information is included on your site.
Lead Tracking and ROI
Although you may see an uptick in calls and requests for proposals, you don’t know if the website design is driving the change. When you work with us, measuring the ROI from your website is easy. We install Google Analytics on each new small business website we create to deliver these benefits:
- Visitor tracking. You’ll know visitor count, pages viewed, and the searches used to find your site.
- Website refinement. Data gathered about website use helps identify the elements and content leading to conversion. We’ll make modifications that continue to drive conversation rates.
- Call tracking. This service counts phone calls generating by your site by using a local number redirected to your business line.
Local Sight – a Leading Small Business Website Designer
Local Sight provides website design for small businesses and trade professionals. We know what it takes to make the phone ring and we’d like to show you what we can do for your company. Beginning in 2011, we’ve been helping customers’ build their business with effective web designs. Contact us today to talk with us about creating a small business website that uniquely reflects what you do and increases your customer base. If you’d like us to review your existing website, we’ll do it for free, identifying ways you can get more leads or steady your lead volume.
The Local Sight difference is illustrated on our project portfolio page. Or call at (877) 433-8555 for a no-obligation consultation.
I’ve seen it a hundred times. Joe, the small business owner, spends upwards of $1,000 on a professional looking website...
The name of the game is getting traffic. The more visitors looking at your website, the more phone calls and...